The 2021-2022 NCSD school year registration for activities, sports and field trips will be completed by going to the Parent Portal link in Infinite Campus. Acknowledgment of the Student-Parent Handbook and signing of the Parental Agreement within Infinite Campus Parent Portal will constitute having received the Code of Conduct and the Student Information and Consent forms. Hard copies of these forms will no longer be required.
- Code of Conduct Regulations
- Code of Conduct S.O.P.
- Concussion Signs/Symptoms
- NCSD Parental Agreement Form
- Academic Eligibility
- Motor Vehicles Record (MVR) and School Verification to Transport Students Form
- Parent/Guardian Request For Private Transportation Use Form
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Activity/Field Trip Coach/Teacher/Sponsor/Chaperone Volunteer & Student Expectations
- Activity/Field Trip Itinerary Form
- Activity/Field Trip Manifest Form
- Airport Ground
The Physical Exam form listed below is needed if your student is going to participate in activities or athletics. This can be completed at the beginning of the school year or when the activity/season begins.